Apollo Accelerators

Apollo Accelerators Discussion Forum
» » »
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Amiten
Post subject: Hello! Posted: Fri 20 Jan 2017 01:53
Hi ,

My name is Johnny I´m from Spain (Canary Island) and Amiga user/developer Since 1988,I want to say hello and congratulations for this forum Nice Look and I hope to help in what I can here and learn of all of you too.

King of regards!

Amiga4Ever

[Profile] [Quote]
guibrush
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Fri 20 Jan 2017 08:56
Hi and welcome ! Did you already have a Vampire ?

A600 V1.5, V600 V2, A604n, RTC, Indi ECS, 32Gb CF, PCMCIA Ethernet, HD floppy, TOM, HP Pavilion 23xi monitor
A500+V8A, V500+, Indi ECS, 32Gb CF, SD-net, SD floppy, Kipper 2Mb chip expansion, TOM, Eizo EV2450

[Profile] [Quote]
Amiten
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Fri 20 Jan 2017 12:15
guibrush wrote:
Hi and welcome ! Did you already have a Vampire ?
Thanks for the welcome , yes I have vampire´s , to be exact I sale vampires I´m authorized dealer in Spain. Cheers!
[ attachment ]
15698263_1813269815587551_5711838371806050909_n.jpg (96.78 KiB) Viewed 1550 times

[Profile] [Quote]
SpacemonkeyUK
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Sat 21 Jan 2017 15:34
That sort of contradicts the last update from majsta

http://www.majsta.com

"I have informed that there are several people on various places claiming that they will be official sales representatives of the Apollo-team. Yes, there was some discussion about that matter but so far no serious agreement with anyone. So please watch out if someone asks you for money, pre-orders or anything similar. Sales are handled by me and kipper2k and only from APOLLO-ACCELERATORS.COM"

[Profile] [Quote]
Amiten
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Sat 21 Jan 2017 18:08
SpacemonkeyUK wrote:
That sort of contradicts the last update from majsta

http://www.majsta.com

"I have informed that there are several people on various places claiming that they will be official sales representatives of the Apollo-team. Yes, there was some discussion about that matter but so far no serious agreement with anyone. So please watch out if someone asks you for money, pre-orders or anything similar. Sales are handled by me and kipper2k and only from APOLLO-ACCELERATORS.COM"

Ask Majsta about Amiten Store if you dont trust my word and clarify by your self, regards

[Profile] [Quote]
majsta
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Sun 22 Jan 2017 11:04
As everyone probably noticed there were more than few comments all over the place from various ppl that they will sell cards we make inside Apollo-team.
This time with Amiten as a test I have send 3 cards, left one for him for promotional purposes and told him to sell two. So far all went good, he sold those two cards, and we might continue doing that but right now I don't have any cards to send him because I need to handle few more people from our list who placed their orders at 4. December in 2016. Since I m doing bigger batch who will be done in February, not before I ll try to send few more cards to Amiten so he can sell them in his store. When that happens I ll publish news on my site and here so everyone knows that. It will be something like this, I have send 5 cards to Amiten store and you are free to buy from him. Like I said on my site, never send money in front to no one until you hear from us that we send to some shop cards, exact amount of cards and that you are free to buy them there, but only when they are there, not sending money in front. NEVER! Since me personally only contact people when I have card soldered and ready for sending, not collecting money in front. Past year was nightmare and I had lot of problems with certain people so I act differently now. In other words, our core protection mechanism detects each card and its own serial number so any card can be blocked from future core upgrades where you endup with hardware who worth nothing, only for parts. That way i can send few cards and same time be protected if someone try to make some kind of fraud.

[Profile] [Quote]
Niding
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Tue 24 Jan 2017 18:11
Welcome Amiten!

[Profile] [Quote]
Amiten
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Wed 25 Jan 2017 03:35
More clear impossible ;) , a new store was born of vampires and Amiga in Spain "AMITEN STORE"( We are a PC computer store since 2003 legally https://www.facebook.com/housecomputeralcala/), so here I am to continue to keep the Amiga alive and supporting the community with the help of great people as the friend majsta and the apollo team and others... Amiga4ever

[Profile] [Quote]
Amiten
Post subject: Re: Hello! Posted: Sun 28 May 2017 23:09
Hello, I have to rectify and update the information that I said a while ago, at first, I and Majsta had an agreement so that my company (House Computer) in the Canary Islands could be distributor of products vampires, but this is not so anymore due to the dificult to supply vampire units , There is no misunderstanding or anything strange between both parties. I continue sale vampires but in very small cuantities and not in a way like "Distribuitor". regards

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] Return to “General Chat”

Jump to: