Apollo Accelerators

Apollo Accelerators Discussion Forum
» » »
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ] Go to page 1 2 »
Marchie
Post subject: Ordering process? Posted: Mon 27 Mar 2017 01:33
Hi,

Just querying the order process:

I randomly checked-in on the Apollo website to see that the status of my order has gone from "Expressed interest" to "Allocated (handled by majsta)".

Should I start checking my spam folder for an email that I might have missed? Or should one be imminent? Or might I be waiting some time yet? I'm happy to be patient, just want to make sure I'm not about to lose my spot in the line for lack of paying attention!

(Sorry - this has probably been asked and answered a lot on various forums but I just couldn't find the answer)

Thanks to anyone who can clarify.

[Profile] [Quote]
Marchie
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Mon 27 Mar 2017 01:36
Ok, replying to my own thread....

Email found in my spam folder.

I'm a dope (but a happy one!)

[Profile] [Quote]
darksun9210
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Wed 29 Mar 2017 16:26
woop! nope, you're not the only one. i've just checked and seen that Majsta is handling my order too, not seen an email yet though. hope that my system's not deleted it if it was put into junk! :?

Vampire loaded
A500 + A600
Awaiting Vamps ;)
A1200x3, A3000, A4000, CD32

[Profile] [Quote]
GravislordToo
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Wed 29 Mar 2017 18:31
I am part of this batch and had my email. But I tell ya, I was very careful over the past few months to double-check spam-flagged emails to ensure they weren't from Apollo ;)

I already sent in my payment and now patiently wait and plan out my machine / OS build :).

[Profile] [Quote]
darksun9210
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Thu 30 Mar 2017 11:29
yup, it happened! the email got caught in a spam filter! thanks for the heads up guys - I got my email last Saturday.
Just sent payment and now the anticipation builds! :D

Vampire loaded
A500 + A600
Awaiting Vamps ;)
A1200x3, A3000, A4000, CD32

[Profile] [Quote]
Marchie
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Tue 4 Apr 2017 06:38
Good stuff, just blind luck I queried at the right time!

Post when your cards arrive, then we'll know if our orders have been misplaced!

Have a good one all!

[Profile] [Quote]
ToddChamberlain
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Thu 11 May 2017 05:31
Hi. I'm wondering the same thing, sorta. I paid via PayPal March 27th, but my statuses still say 'Expressed interest'. I'm 100% to be patient... but it's feeling like something went wrong, or I did something wrong, or maybe my PayPal address showed up differently than my order address maybe?

[Profile] [Quote]
Marchie
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Fri 12 May 2017 02:18
Yeah, I'd check-in on that to be safe (use the contact form on the Apollo site - they got back to me fairly quickly).

Your status should, I think, be "Allocated (handled by xxxx)"

The email says they expect you to pay within a week of receiving the email, so you may have been put back into the queue if you took more than a week to reply.

I paid about a month ago now and was told they'd contact me when my card was ready, haven't heard and news yet, which is no great surprise, people have waited months for these things.

I'm happy to be patient, but it's also important to know your order hasn't been lost in the pile. Good luck!

[Profile] [Quote]
Marchie
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Sun 23 Jul 2017 15:24
Card arrived!

I sent a thank you email to Majsta, and he replied to say he had sent it ages ago and was surprised how long the post had taken.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. Have a great time with your new hardware people!

[Profile] [Quote]
Saluda
Post subject: Re: Ordering process? Posted: Sun 23 Jul 2017 19:26
I ordered my card from AmigaKit, just got it in about a week ago. I think ordering via the vendor will be your best bet. AmigaKit Quality Check my card before sending it out. So far I have very please, it was worth the wait for the card.

I did remove my name from the wait list on the Apollo site so other people will have a chance to get a card.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ] Return to “General Chat” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: