Apollo Accelerators

V4 Vampire, A500 or wait for A1200 version?
Page 1 of 1
Author:  Ham2000 [ Mon 9 Jul 2018 20:25 ]
Post subject:  V4 Vampire, A500 or wait for A1200 version?

I currently have a working A1200 which I've been waiting to upgrade with a Vampire V4. But I also have 2x A500's that I got a while ago that I havent bothered checking to see if they are working or recapping them.
My question is should I just get a V2 just now or wait and get a V4 for the A500 or wait for the A1200 version, or even the standalone?

I've been going between getting the A1200 V4 and standalone for a while. since it was supposed to be out in 2017. I'm even considering getting both of them, A1200 so I have access to the other peripherals etc.

I think it really depends on when each model will be available.

Author:  Ham2000 [ Thu 12 Jul 2018 22:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: V4 Vampire, A500 or wait for A1200 version?

Have been thinking, I'm going to see if I can resurrect either of the A500's I have at the end of the month, at the very least I'll be able to get one of the first model of the V4 when it comes out.

Being realistic its going to perform the same as it would if it was in my A1200, so may as well get it sooner rather than later.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC+02:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited