Apollo Accelerators

Apollo Accelerators Discussion Forum
» » »
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ] Go to page « 1 2
Amiten
Post subject: Re: Vampire v2 600 - installation problems Posted: Fri 28 Jul 2017 16:44
Hello, Seems to be a Contact Problem (If all is well in the vampire is assumed) I see in your 2nd video you quit the internal microsd good, and can you test with another CF adapter? and can you install the The screws please to see if is happens the same.

try to contact majsta and how he said may he can check the Vampire in teamviewer if you got an a usb blaster.

after than that you are doing the things correct, I hope you can find a solution.

regards

[Profile] [Quote]
tassadar
Post subject: Re: Vampire v2 600 - installation problems Posted: Mon 31 Jul 2017 02:54
I have ordered a USB blaster and attempted to get in touch on IRC. As I'm in Australia I'll try to line up with EU timezones.

*Note also I tried another CF adapter and CF. No difference.

[Profile] [Quote]
felixthecat
Post subject: Re: Vampire v2 600 - installation problems Posted: Fri 11 Aug 2017 01:13
this thread could be mark as solved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zkL4WBsARXM

[Profile] [Quote]
tassadar
Post subject: Re: Vampire v2 600 - installation problems Posted: Fri 11 Aug 2017 23:52
Yes please. Mark as solved. Thanks to all who helped me. It appears it was a contact issue as others had indicated. I cleaned it twice, but it was only my second attempt (light sanding) that the card started working fully. Also to Apollo guys - let me know whether I should remove the videos from youTube or if you'd like them to stay for education purposes :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ] Return to “Vampire 600 V2” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: