Apollo Accelerators

Apollo Accelerators Discussion Forum
» » » »
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
agr
Post subject: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Sun 19 Mar 2017 01:49
I followed this tutorial
http://wiki.apollo-accelerators.com/dok ... _driver_sd
on apollo Wiki. But I am not able to quick format the micro.
I m typing into the shell: C:PFSFormat DEVICE=sagasd.device NAME=SDCARD1 QUICK FNSIZE=107
But Wb says : Device not find.
But the Icon of the Sd0 is on Workbench sd0:Uninitialized.

Im using a real A2000. Thanks for reply.

[Profile]
SamuraiCrow
Post subject: Re: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Sun 19 Mar 2017 10:31
Did you create a mount script and mount it? The MicroSD reader is not automount capable and also not bootable as a result.

[Profile]
agr
Post subject: Re: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Sun 19 Mar 2017 12:38
Thanks for reply

Yes , I think I have made the mount list and copied it to storage/dosdrivers/
There is the mount file. And if I type in the shell: storage/dosdrivers/ed sd0 a list appears. I think this is the mount list. The file system says FileSystem = L:pfs3_aio-handler.
if I click this sdmount file on storage/dosdrivers wb says: that is already mounted.
I copied the sdo and sd0.info file to devs/dosdrivers also. This seems to autoload the mount drive. But it doesnt regonize it when I want to Qformat on the shell via pfsformat.

in this line of code: C:PFSFormat DEVICE=sagasd.device NAME=SDCARD1 QUICK FNSIZE=107
What does mean NAME??? Does it mean to RENAME to this (new)NAME or do I need to type in the actual NAME of the sdDrive to format it??????

[Profile]
SamuraiCrow
Post subject: Re: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Tue 21 Mar 2017 12:32
I think the name field of the mount file is supposed to be the device name ala SD0. Also, did you check the Vampire public wiki post about the mount file?

[Profile]
guibrush
Post subject: Re: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Tue 21 Mar 2017 17:55
Hi, the first thing to do is to rund sddiag from a cli and show what result you have. If you have the correct size and infos about your SD, then we can go further. If not, either is this SD not compatible, or you have another problem.
Can you try that and give here feedback ?

A600 V1.5, V600 V2, A604n, RTC, Indi ECS, 32Gb CF, PCMCIA Ethernet, HD floppy, TOM, HP Pavilion 23xi monitor
A500+V8A, V500+, Indi ECS, 32Gb CF, SD-net, SD floppy, Kipper 2Mb chip expansion, TOM, Eizo EV2450

[Profile]
guibrush
Post subject: Re: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Tue 21 Mar 2017 17:55
Hi, the first thing to do is to rund sddiag from a cli and show what result you have. If you have the correct size and infos about your SD, then we can go further. If not, either is this SD not compatible, or you have another problem.
Can you try that and give here feedback ?

A600 V1.5, V600 V2, A604n, RTC, Indi ECS, 32Gb CF, PCMCIA Ethernet, HD floppy, TOM, HP Pavilion 23xi monitor
A500+V8A, V500+, Indi ECS, 32Gb CF, SD-net, SD floppy, Kipper 2Mb chip expansion, TOM, Eizo EV2450

[Profile]
agr
Post subject: Re: Does not rgonize the micro sd Posted: Thu 23 Mar 2017 14:24
Thanks a lot for your answer. Yes I dit it like on this Link:
http://wiki.apollo-accelerators.com/dok ... _driver_sd

sddiag did work and shows me correct Data, I think. But im not able to double check with SCSIQuery command
I tryed SCSIQuery sd0: did not work. Does anybody know how to check with scsiquery?

I assume the sd card is regonized. After that I mounted the sdCard. I was only able to see the sd0 drive when I moved the sdo and sd0.info file to devs/dosdrivers, and booted again, then It was on the Desktop as uninitialized. On the shell I was not able to use the code:
C:PFSFormat DEVICE=sagasd.device NAME=SDCARD1 QUICK FNSIZE=107
or
C:PFSFormat DEVICE=sagasd.device NAME=SD0 QUICK FNSIZE=107

Then I tried around and finally I could format it through the Menu format. The normal Quick Format as you would format your normalHD drive. I dont know why it suddenly worked out. I tried the Menu Format before multiple times too and it did not work. As I said I tryied some things out and I dont know why it works suddenly. I copied files to the sd Drive via real amiga and WinUAE, it seems to work but I had no time to test it intensively. Because I have to figure out how connect my GamesLibrary to WHDLOAD in Os3.9.
Maybe I go back to wb 3.1. :roll:

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] Return to “Closed topics”

Jump to: