Thanks a lot for your answer. Yes I dit it like on this Link:
http://wiki.apollo-accelerators.com/dok ... _driver_sd
sddiag did work and shows me correct Data, I think. But im not able to double check with SCSIQuery command
I tryed SCSIQuery sd0: did not work. Does anybody know how to check with scsiquery?
I assume the sd card is regonized. After that I mounted the sdCard. I was only able to see the sd0 drive when I moved the sdo and sd0.info file to devs/dosdrivers, and booted again, then It was on the Desktop as uninitialized. On the shell I was not able to use the code:
C:PFSFormat DEVICE=sagasd.device NAME=SDCARD1 QUICK FNSIZE=107
C:PFSFormat DEVICE=sagasd.device NAME=SD0 QUICK FNSIZE=107
Then I tried around and finally I could format it through the Menu format. The normal Quick Format as you would format your normalHD drive. I dont know why it suddenly worked out. I tried the Menu Format before multiple times too and it did not work. As I said I tryied some things out and I dont know why it works suddenly. I copied files to the sd Drive via real amiga and WinUAE, it seems to work but I had no time to test it intensively. Because I have to figure out how connect my GamesLibrary to WHDLOAD in Os3.9.
Maybe I go back to wb 3.1.