So this is solved.
I honestly cannot say what caused this. I must remark today I pulled the vampire card because it does not work with the aca500 v2. After reputting it, it detected the 80GB hard drive that I prepped in winuae.
Speed reported is not high, sysinfo say's only 3.9 mb on sys and only 1 mb
on work partition. The bigdisk partition with smart file system is gone in winuae but not on the amiga, but I have one partion of 3.x g to transfer so that is enough transfer. I tried loadmodule scsi.device in winuae, but it does not add it.
But for my eyes there is one condensator wich causes the vampire not to align 100% on the amiga 500 plus. I will replace that one with a new one and put it flat on the a500 board.
Main thing is before I got errors when moving around from vampire to uae, now I got at least sys and second partition to transfer without errors. This last bit is probably software issue with large hard drive and me overlooking.