Apollo Accelerators

Apollo Accelerators Discussion Forum
» » »
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Sinphaltimus
Post subject: NetPrinter issues in Coffin49 GOLD 2.8 core. Posted: Mon 19 Mar 2018 18:32
The following was done on x10 core although I upgraded to x11 afterwards i have not tried to set this up again. doubt it would make a difference but here is the issue.

I have an HP1100 connected to an old intel print server LPT2.

I setup NetPrinter in Prefs - as soon as I press save, the Amiga freezes solid and the only way to recover is to power it off for a few seconds. Hitting reset or three fingered salute does not allow it to boot. I don't appear to have issues with any other functions that I've used so far but NetPrinter is crashing hard.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sinphaltimus
Post subject: Re: NetPrinter issues in Coffin49 GOLD 2.8 core. Posted: Sat 24 Mar 2018 14:52
I reinstalled NetPrinter from AmiNet download and that stopped the crashes. Still haven't been able to get it working but it doesn't crash the system anymore. I think it's my print server. And Old Intel print server connected to an HP1100. I'm going to try and getting it working with the printer directly connected to the parallel port of the Amiga sometime soon. So not too worried about NetPrinting anymore.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] Return to “Vampire 500 V2(+)”

Jump to: